Thank you for your interest in our company. We take data protection seriously.
In principle, you can use our website without providing any personal data. If a person concerned wishes to use services of our company via our website, it may be necessary to process personal data. If it is necessary to process personal data and there is no legal basis for such processing, we always obtain the consent of the person concerned.
The processing of personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of a data subject) is always carried out in accordance with the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and in compliance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to us.
With the following data protection declaration, we would like to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Likewise, affected persons are informed by this data protection declaration about the rights to which they are entitled.
As data controllers, we have implemented numerous technical and organisational measures to ensure the most complete protection possible of the personal data processed via our website. However, data transmissions via the Internet can generally contain security gaps. Therefore, a 100% protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, every person concerned can, of course, also alternatively transmit personal data to us, e.g. by telephone.
This data protection declaration is based on the definitions used by the European legislator for directives and regulations when the DSGVO was adopted (Article 4 DSGVO). This data protection declaration should be both easy to read and easy to understand for every person. To ensure this, we would first like to explain the terms used. These definitions are used in this data protection declaration:
- "personal data" shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, a location data, an on-line identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person
- "data subject" shall mean any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller
- "processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, organisation, filing, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction
- "'limitation of processing' means the marking of stored personal data with a view to limiting their processing in the future;
- "profiling' means any automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular with a view to analysing or predicting aspects relating to the performance of work, the economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, conduct, location or movement of that natural person
- "controller' shall mean the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or national law, provision may be made for the controller or for the specific criteria for his or her designation in accordance with Union or national law
- "'recipient' means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not that person is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data in the course of a specific investigation carried out pursuant to Union law or the law of the Member States shall not be considered as recipients; the processing of such data by those authorities shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection rules and in compliance with the purposes of the processing;
- "third party" means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body, other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or the processor, are authorized to process the personal data
- data subject's "consent" shall mean any freely given specific, informed and unequivocal expression of his or her wishes in relation to the particular case, in the form of a declaration or other unequivocal affirmative act by which the data subject signifies his or her agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.7
2. the name and contact details of the controller
Responsible: Crebus GmbH, represented by the managing director Mr. Michael Breidung, Phone: +49 89 244 16 144 Fax: +4989 24416144
3. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
You can use our website without disclosing your identity. When you call up our website, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We process the data mentioned above for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on our website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry comes from and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. It is up to you to decide whether you wish to enter this data in the contact form.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
c) For orders via our website
You can either place orders via our website as a guest without registering, or register in our shop as a customer for future orders. Registration has the advantage for you that you can log in to our shop directly with your e-mail address and password in the event of a future order without having to enter your contact details again.
Your personal data will be entered into an input mask, transmitted to us and stored. If you place an order via our website, we collect the following data both in the case of a guest order and in the case of registration in the shop:
- Salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid e-mail address,
- Telephone number (fixed and/or mobile)
The collection of this data is carried out,
- to be able to identify you as our customer;
- in order to be able to process, fulfill and handle your order;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing;
- for the settlement of any existing liability claims, as well as the assertion of any claims against you;
- to ensure the technical administration of our website;
- to manage our customer data.
During the ordering process, your consent to the processing of this data will be obtained.
The data processing is carried out upon your order and/or registration and is required in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the above-mentioned purposes for the appropriate processing of your order and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising from the purchase contract.
The personal data collected by us for the processing of your order will be stored until the expiry of the statutory storage obligation and deleted thereafter, unless we are obliged to store the data for a longer period of time in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) or you have consented to storage beyond this in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
4. disclosure of data
Your personal data will be passed on by us to third parties exclusively to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, such as the logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the credit institute commissioned with payment matters. In cases where your personal data is passed on to third parties, the scope of the data transmitted is limited to the necessary minimum.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above.
We also only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
As part of the ordering process, you will be asked to give your consent to the transfer of your data to third parties.
a.) Transfer of personal data to shipping service providers
If the goods are delivered by the transport service provider DHL (Deutsche Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Straße 20, 53113 Bonn, Germany), we will pass on your e-mail address to DHL in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter a DSGVO before the goods are delivered for the purpose of coordinating a delivery date or to announce delivery, provided that you have given your express consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, we will only pass on the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DHL for the purpose of delivery in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. This information is only passed on to the extent necessary for the delivery of the goods. In this case, prior coordination of the delivery date with DHL or the delivery announcement is not possible. The consent can be revoked at any time with future effect vis-à-vis the above-mentioned responsible party or the transport service provider DHL.
If the goods are delivered by the transport service provider UPS (United Parcel Service Deutschland Inc. & Co. OHG, Görlitzer Straße 1, 41460 Neuss, Germany), we will pass on your e-mail address to UPS prior to delivery of the goods in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter a DSGVO for the purpose of coordinating a delivery date or to announce delivery, provided that you have given your express consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, we will only pass on the name of the recipient and the delivery address to UPS for the purpose of delivery in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. This information is only passed on to the extent necessary for the delivery of the goods. In this case, prior coordination of the delivery date with UPS or the transmission of status information on the delivery of the consignment is not possible. Consent may be revoked at any time with future effect vis-à-vis the person responsible as described above or vis-à-vis the transport service provider UPS.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not mean, however, that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time, to optimise user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes mentioned above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
6. links to third party websites
The links published on our website are researched and compiled by us with the greatest possible care. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and expressly do not adopt the content of these pages as our own. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents as well as for damages resulting from the use or non-use of the information, only the provider of the linked website is liable. The liability of the person who merely refers to the publication by a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party references if we have positive knowledge of them, i.e. also of any illegal or criminal content, and if it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
7. analysis and tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO. With the tracking measures we use, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and is continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics1
For the purpose of designing our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimizing them, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 5) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- the operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are made anonymous, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially in the case of browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from recording the data by clicking on the aforementioned link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit our website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, please refer to the following link in the Google Analytics help: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords sets a cookie (see point 5) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the AdWords client's website and the cookie has not expired, Google and the client will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked through the websites of Adwords clients. The information collected through the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for Adwords clients who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords advertisers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
8. social media plugins
We use social plugins of social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+) on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO to make our company better known. The advertising purpose behind this is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us is carried out by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
On our website, social media plugins from Facebook are used to make their use more personal. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. This is an offer from Facebook.
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website.
Through the integration of the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook for everyone to see.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the design of Facebook pages to meet the needs of the market. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before you visit my website.
The purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights and setting options for protecting your privacy, can be found in the data protection information, in particular the Facebook data policy, which you can view under the following link: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
On our website are plugins of the short news network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated on our website. You can recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons can be found under this link on Twitter: https://dev.twitter.com/web/tweet-button
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter thereby receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Twitter "tweet button" while you are logged in to your Twitter account, you can link the contents of our pages on your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to associate your visit to our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to be able to track your visit to our site, please log out of your Twitter account.
c) Google "+1" button
Our website uses the "+1" button of the social network Google, which is operated by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA. The button is marked with a "+1".
The "+1" button is an abbreviation for "this is pretty cool" or "check it out". The button is not used to record your visits to the web.
If a web page of our website contains the "+1" button, then your internet browser will load and display this button from the Google server. The website of our Internet presence that you visit is automatically reported to the Google server. When displaying a +1 button, Google does not permanently log your browser history, but only for a period of up to two weeks.
Google stores this information about your visit for this period of time for system maintenance and troubleshooting purposes. However, this data is not structured by individual profiles, usernames or URLs. Nor is this information available to website publishers or advertisers. The use of this information is for maintenance and troubleshooting purposes for internal systems at Google only. Your visit to a page with a +1 button is not evaluated in any other way by Google.
A further evaluation of your visit to a website of our internet presence with a "+1" button does not take place.
Giving +1 itself is a public act, meaning that anyone who performs a Google search or views content on the web to which you give +1 can potentially see that you have given +1 to that content. So only give +1 if you're sure you want to share this recommendation with the world.
A click on this +1 button serves as a recommendation for other users in Google's search results. You can publicly state that you like our website, that you approve of our website or that you can recommend our website. If you have registered for Google+ and are logged in, the +1 button turns blue when you click it. The +1 will also be added to the +1 tab in your Google profile. On this tab you can manage your +1 and decide if you want to make the +1 tab public.
In order to store your +1 recommendation and make it publicly available, Google collects information on your profile about the URL you recommended, your IP address and other browser-related information. If you cancel your +1, this information is deleted. All of your +1 referrals are listed on the +1 tab in your profile.
d) Hosting and email dispatch
The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, e-mail dispatch, security services as well as technical maintenance services which we use for the purpose of operating this online offer.
In doing so, we or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors of this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 28 DSGVO (conclusion of contract processing agreement).
e) Cloudflare (Content Delivery Network)
We use a so-called "Content Delivery Network" (CDN), offered by Cloudflare, Inc., 101 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. Cloudflare is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnZKAA0&status=Active).
A CDN is a service that helps to deliver content of our online offer, especially large media files such as graphics or scripts, faster with the help of regionally distributed servers connected via the Internet. User data is processed solely for the aforementioned purposes and to maintain the security and functionality of the CDN.
The use is based on our legitimate interests, i.e. interest in a secure and efficient provision, analysis and optimisation of our online offer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO.
Created with Datenschutz-Generator.de by RA Dr Thomas Schwenke
f) Use of Youtube videos:
This website uses the Youtube embedding feature to display and play videos from the provider "Youtube", which is part of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
Regardless of any playback of the embedded videos, each time this website is accessed, a connection to the Google network "DoubleClick" is established, which may trigger further data processing operations without our influence.
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
9. rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected from me, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of the data;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue to process the data which was based on this consent in the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to the supervisory authority of our head office.
10. right of objection
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST IN THE CONTEXT OF A WEIGHING UP OF INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR SPECIAL SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE THAT THERE ARE COMPELLING REASONS FOR PROCESSING WORTHY OF PROTECTION WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
12. topicality and amendment of this data protection declaration
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out at any time on our website under the following link:
1 Data protection authorities require the conclusion of a commissioned data processing agreement for the permitted use of Google Analytics. A corresponding template is offered by Google at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.pdf.
Data protection declaration supplemented and extended by Crebus GmbH, data
protection declaration prepared by attorney Andreas Gerstel (http://www.anwaltblog24.de/)